Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Self-Published Bullshit

no way
i'm so fucking hot
i can't weed
jump right
cheers, mates
thanks to the flying stars
keep going baby
she's going
let's step on the tacos
what time is the mosquitoes?
they're much more worse than the tacos
what time is it? i can't
finish it
sip that shit
sorry
i hate to bite it i'm just telling you
it was me and ross in the car i don't know
ross just assed out
is love forever can you find love forever
and if you can can you keep it forever?
and she'll leave you troubled worrying all the time
harmonicas ring in the background
and the party once again moves outside no
smoking in the house
she kept me down and ran me all over town
a wonderful party in the smoke and the heat
it makes everyone else just a little crazy
love me
take off your clothes
and this demon around he can't keep me down
she gives true love like a bowtie
and the colors and the sounds
and the whir of the fan
blow blow sweet wind on me
outside yelling distracts my mind
hurry and hurry wash me over
harmonicas ring
beautiful words of infinite wisdoms of finite passivity
meditate and see and beuatlfjk adijnljsf
she runsa rascke sofre oim
a jdkooijcadnriadkfaeoiADFASIVMAir
jjjjunbethera f
the weeds takes hold
my fingers race
love and death surround me
love and nnmbness
her phone call wakes from sleep the demons inside and they roar
angry beasts to bring dreams and fear
what night is this
what fall is this
bring me 'round to the day that compses a night of horrors
sigh
run
shake
fun peace and mercy
siletn smoke rises blue smoike
light smoike put me out into a tray that runs over with stories

1 comment:

britbird said...

you are beautiful to me.

don't leave us for so long.

it hurts my heart.
xx
brit.