Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday's Sexy Word of the Week



For many, many reasons this week's word is perfect. And you're glad of it.




Catharsis




Oh, I love the smooth th in this one. How it rolls on across the A and into the R. And you're all well aware of how much I like words that end with S. Yum.



We only really need the first definition of this one:



--noun. the purging of the emotions or relieving of emotional tensions, esp. through certain kinds of art, as tragedy or music.



Actually, I dance a lot. And beat on things to make rhythms. I'll pretty much dance anywhere, just so you know. I don't even need any extra music. There's a constant soundtrack in my head. Don't ask for more details on that one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

im glad to see the "wednesday's sexy word of the week" back into action. my wednesdays havent been the same without them.