Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday's Sexy Word of the Week




Dear Sweet Poseidon, it is time for the beach. Do you, my loverly readers, agree?




Fiduciary





Yes, we are on a bit of an F kick. I just cannot get over that bottom lip coming under the top teeth. It's so, so sexy. The I is short. Let it slam into the D. That D you can make as hard as you want. It's almost a T. It punches us into the U, on which we must pucker our lips completely. It is the stressed syllable so stress it, for Neptune's sake! The C is a point of contention between myself and the dictionary. They say it should be an SH sound. I disagree. I like it being a plain S the SHing it right at the end, almost imperceptibly. The next three sounds should be totally sandwiched: EEEEAAAAIRRREEEE. Now shorten that little phrase of letters. MAKE IT QUICK! When you finish with the Y, leave your mouth open and stare at me. MMmmmmm...




I like the adjective definition of this word.


--of, based on, or in the nature of trust and confidence, as in public affairs.


Trust and confidence are sexy. Public affairs are sexy. *wink*

No comments: