Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Nation's Capitol

Arrived in DC this afternoon and basically just drove around. Ate at a quaint little place called Bourbon. I had the turkey club.


The drive across Tennessee and Virginia wasn't bad except we got caught in NASCAR traffic just outside of Knoxville this morning. There's a track in Bristol and apparently a big race today. Who couldn't have planned for hellacious traffic on a Sunday morning. ah well.


I'm very in love with this city already. It's hard to explain though. The layout is just cool. The cuz and I walked back from my mom's hotel tonight. We passed right in front of the capitol building:


For some reason that's the best I can do for now. Sorry. I'll figure out how to put them up better later but I'm headed bed for now. I'm pooped from riding in the car and this cold isn't helping any.

No comments: