Saturday, March 21, 2009

Road Trip

Okay I'm sitting here waiting on the rest of the crew to come pick me up. I've set the thermostat, wait, have I? Hold on...Okay got it. Everything's unplugged except the computer and radio. They're always the last things to go. I've got underware, pjs, pants, shirts, toothpaste, laptop, charger, cellphone, charger, iPod, charger, smokes, lighters, books, paper, shoes, socks, toothbrush, deodorant, face wash, razors, q-tips, jackets, umbrella, scarves, cologne(justincases), money(?), yoga mat, map, etc. I'm hoping to get some good reading and thinking done on the way to Knoxville and if they've got wi-fi, I'll post tonight. Otherwise, what have I to say? Nothing, I guess. I'm still anxious about leaving. I get this whole "What-am-I-forgetting?" freak out every time, but I'm a list maker and boyscout so I always have more than I'll ever need. I just can't help it. A little obsessive-compulsive, I am. Just a little.

Oh, Wednesday my jewish friend and I drove to Memphis to see Ryan Adams and had some really great talking on the way there and. I'll mention some of that throughout the week too. Thoughts about music, sex, relationships between humans, and more.

They should be here by now. Shit, I hate waiting.

No comments: