Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday's Sexy Word of the Week




Hello, hello. Everyone feeling fine today? Yes? Me, too.







This week's word is short and sweet. And I think you guys are catching on and I'm so proud.






Caduceus



That's a hard C at the start, yes, but we don't have to get all crazy with it. Let it ride. Remember, we like soft Ds. And we're going to let that second C sound like an S not SH, okay? That way we can really lay into that diphthong that the E and U do. And, oh, boy, do we love words that end with Ss. So Sexy.






Well, what's a caduceus? It's Mercury's staff. The symbol of medicine and healing. And, I have to say, it looks kind of Sexy.




1 comment:

Christine Vyrnon said...

Very nice - also resembles double helix and kundalini rising... I like... and I didn't know the official word, until now.