Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday's Sexy Word of the Week



Okay, I hate to be all scientific on y'all's asses but here we go.


Lepidoptera

Oh, it's sexy once you learn how to say it properly. Go to the page on my favourite site, Dictionary.com, and she'll say it for you. Aaaand, it's pretty sexy. However, the definition isn't quiet sufficient for a full understanding of it so I'll add a little bit.

lepidoptera---noun. the order comprising the lepidopterous insects.

Yeah, see? "But what-the-fuck is a lepidopterous insect?" you ask. I thought you might. I would.

So let's check out the definition of lepidopterology, that is, the science of studying those silly lepidopterous insects. noun--the branch of zoology dealing with butterflies and moths.

Fuck yeah! Butterflies, baby! That's right, boys and girls, today's sexy word is the scientific term for butterflies. You now have permission to be totally turned on.

No comments: